Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Make A Piggy

Kami's good friend, Virgo, posted a "How To Make Me" chart that ah found quite interestin', so ah commented that I'd add such a chart to mi Blog, an' here's Da Piggy's version ov it (only de data, not de columns an' rows, 'cause ah don't know how to do that part):

How to make me:

1 part industrious
1 part (mad-scientist) creative
2 parts nutty an' impulsive (:^)
2 parts loyal an'
honest


So, Bloggers, would ya like to say even one ov your own ingredients or how to make a 'you'?

4 comments:

Abeni said...

5 parts success
5 parts humor(I think)
and 3 parts ego.

Scratchie said...

I fink I got 1 part of everyfing. ( I have got to stop writing like Mel) Let's try again...I think I got 1 part of everything. Maybe that's why I'm always so mixed up...get it? get it? heh heh heh. Chalk it up to sleep deprivation Mel.

Melody said...

Kami, ah understan' de success an' de humour, but ego? :-) Yu seem so embarrassed whenever yu get a compliment!
Kiss, Kiss, Scratchie--yeah! Write like Da Piggy--Pig Latin's fun! Ah believe yu 'bout 1 part ov everyfing--sleep deprived or not!
Hi, Sunshine, your ingredients are on point--especially de passion part. (Yu know, Blogger puts de profile picture in de comments section, so no one has to post a picture wif every comment. I'd LUV ta see your picture.) Have a great day too!

Melody said...

Sunshine, yu mean de crazy-bar! Yep, ah raised de bar ov craziness--'cause yu know that was a crazy fing ah did, postin' mi picture like that. (I'm brave on de Blog!) It was worth it: mi husband has to cook dinner every evenin' 'til next Monday, 'cause he bet me that ah wouldn't have de guts to post it--an' ah DID!! LOL! Anyway, yu won't jump to that level ov crazy, so post yu pic whenever yu comfortable to do it--no pressure, luv! Enjoy yu busy day!